Company is an operational growth investment firm focused on non-control and control investments in high growth companies across various stages of development. For decades, we have served our companies with unique expertise to solve the challenges of growth and scale. We partner with leading companies and entrepreneurs who are committed to the highest standards of excellence and the courage to transform their industries.
The candidate will be responsible for directly supporting the Executive Assistant to the CEO as well as the CEO in a demanding, fast paced environment.
General job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare extensive travel itineraries and help to manage the entire travel process, ensure accuracy of logistics (flight, hotel, transport, etc.)
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as polished and gracious hosting skills reflective of the CEO’s values and integrity
- Assist with personal tasks, manage personal appointments and events
- Must be able to deal with multiple deadlines
- Handle content related to various social platforms, including LinkedIn
- Anticipate needs and requirements throughout the day, get ahead of and solves any issues rising, and always remain one step ahead
- Run errands as necessary, with the ability to plan around various time sensitive responsibilities
- Manage expense reports and submit in a timely manner
- Must have fast response times to emails, texts, phone calls after office hours and on weekends
- Work with household staff to seamlessly integrate personal life and work life
- Help to oversee multiple residences (visitors, groceries, cleaning, repairs, etc)
- 4+ years’ experience supporting senior level executives
- Highly focused and results oriented. Ability to support intricate, deadline-driven operations while also being able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in their initial stages
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail and constantly seeks excellence in their output. Has excellent documentation and execution standards.
- Confidentiality. Must maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Relationship builder. You represent the executives and the firm in every action you take and should be conscious of that as you build relationships throughout the organization
- Long-term perspective. We are seeking a candidate that is interested in developing a long-term relationship with the firm, including our employees, portfolio companies, and in certain cases, our Limited Partners.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- High sense of reliability, initiative, and ownership
- Action Oriented
- Highly collaborative
- High emotional quotient
- Attentive to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Dynamic and proactive
- Excellent organizational skills
- $70-90K gross annual salary (based on experience and qualifications)
- Health insurance coverage
- 401K plan
- Discretionary annual bonus and raise (performance evaluation required)
Please read the job description carefully and kindly apply with your cover letter, resume, references (email address and phone number), letter(s) of recommendation (if you have on file currently) and professional photo if you feel that you meet all of the requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!